RPS is the largest provider of residential real estate valuation and business intelligence in Canada.
We are committed to building on our history of operational expertise, developing long-lasting relationships with our clients and partners as well as delivering the best and most innovative residential real estate solutions in the marketplace.
To achieve our objective, we look for talented individuals – those who will grow with us over the long term. To view a list of all available positions, please visit our Career Centre.
The many benefits to working at RPS
- Financial Benefits: Financial benefits include competitive compensation packages, benefits coverage (for full and part time employees), personal and vacation days, volunteer days, professional development reimbursements, health and wellness subsidies, and a group registered retirement savings plan (RRSP). As well, employees working at our head office benefit from gym facilities on the premises and free parking!
- Volunteer Days: We believe that making a positive contribution to our communities is a fundamental responsibility. Through various initiatives, the goal of our charitable giving program is to use both our human and financial resources to help enrich the lives of those in need and our employees. We provide paid volunteer days to our employees.
- Wellness Benefits: The health and wellness program provides an annual reimbursement for various health and wellness initiatives, including gym membership, fitness equipment, program fees, weight loss program fees, and much more. RPS also provides an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which supports and assists employees and their immediate family members in assessing and resolving work, health, and life issues.
- Group Health Benefits: A competitive benefits program which provides employees and their family members with a valuable and easy-to-use benefits package, and access to Best Doctors.
- Group RRSP: RPS offers a Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) to all full-time and salaried employees, with employer contribution matching based on years of service.
- Personal Growth & Development: Continuous growth and development for our employees is important to our organization. RPS provides stretch and growth opportunities to employees that align with their strengths and talents. We also allocate funds for professional development and reimburse eligible employees for annual professional membership dues, where applicable and required.