Meaningful residential real estate business intelligence
RPS’ data and analytics solutions enable you to leverage accurate, timely, and detailed local market housing data to generate informed real estate decisions and effectively drive more business.
Data & Analytics Solutions
Our unique, best-in-class residential real estate data and analytics solutions combine our powerful, proprietary property database, sophisticated analytics, and the knowledge of our data experts:
Valuation and Trend Information
- Automated valuation models (AVMs): Provides accurate, instant property value estimates and is a proprietary solution built using highly advanced machine learning systems and tree-based models
- House price indices (HPIs): Are the most comprehensive enterprise data sets of the Canadian residential real estate market available
- Portfolio valuation services: Deliver a quick, comprehensive, outsourced assessment of a portfolio of residential real estate properties
- House price forecasts: Simulate and forecast house prices under a range of economic conditions, are built using the first econometric-driven Canadian house price forecast model, and were developed by RPS in partnership with Moody’s Analytics
Appraisal Quality and Risk Mitigation Tools
- Collateral assessment reviews: Offer fully automated, comprehensive assessments of the collateral based on the appraisal report and can be fully customized and/or used with our 350+ rules ‘out-of-the-box’
- Automated appraised value assurance: Leverages big data and machine learning software to intelligently apply 120 complex rules to 500+ appraisal report fields to score the appraisal value and quality of an appraisal report
Client-Facing Applications and Neighbourhood Intel Solutions
- Home value tracking: Acts as a lead generation and customer retention tool, delivering regular, updated reports on home values, and is available out-of-the-box, can be white-labeled and customized, and via API
- Custom market intelligence reports: Include neighbourhood property attribute information (e.g. average home size, number of bedrooms, etc.), property tax reports, condominium fee reports, and more
- Mapping layers and APIs: Various mapping layers that allow for interesting visualizations of the data and analytics, such as:
- Real Estate Segmentation Clusters: Classifies neighbourhoods into groups of similar types, so users can quickly understand the stock of a neighbourhood and find matching neighbourhoods
- Homogeneity Index: Scores the variability that exists in the housing stock to quickly determine areas where diversity either exists or is lacking
- Resiliency Scores: Measures the resilience of house prices to economic changes and payment shocks, taking into account the neighbourhood and property type
- Proximity Scores: While metrics such as a Walk Score can be informational at a high level, our Proximity Scores dig deeper to provide customized, Canadian-centric, and appealing content
Delivery and Support
We understand that the solution delivery format and mechanism matter as well. RPS has experience in creating, delivering, and operating APIs, XML, and custom integrations, along with various visualization tools and other ways to get you the data and analytics in a timely, concise, and easily digestible manner.
As part of our solutions, our data and analytics clients also receive consulting support from our analytics team, both in getting started and on an ongoing basis.